What happens to donations?
Because 801labs is a 100% volunteer run organization, there is very little administrative overhead. Not including our projects, current fixed costs and donations are below. Your donations of money and time help us to meet the growing needs of our community.
- Annual fixed expenses total: $28,060
- $2,050 monthly rent and utilities
- $230 monthly internet
- $350 yearly accounting fees
- $350 yearly insurance
- (Avg) Annual donation income: $27,400
- $10,000 yearly DC801 donation
- $1,450 monthly recurring donations
- As a [pending] public 501(c)(3) all yearly IRS 990 forms are public record.
Help us reach our goals!
We accept one-time or recurring financial donations, or donations of equipment and/or software. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Ask your employer if they have or would be interested in "corporate matching gifts". This is a type of philanthropy in which companies financially match donations that their employees make to nonprofit organizations.Donate >